We look forward to hearing your how you are using Python! For more information, please read the full call for presentations.
About the SciPy India 2009 Conference
The first SciPy India Conference will be held from December 12th to 17th, 2009 at the Technopark in Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
The theme of the conference is "Scientific Python in Action" with respect to application and teaching. We are pleased to have Travis Oliphant, the creator and lead developer of numpy as the keynote speaker.
Please register here.
- Friday, Nov. 20: Abstracts Due
- Friday, Nov. 27: Announce accepted talks, post schedule
- Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 12-13 Conference
- Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 14-15 Tutorials
- Wednesday-Thursday, Dec. 16-17 Sprints
- Jarrod Millman, Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, University of California, Berkeley, USA (Conference Co-Chair)
- Prabhu Ramachandran, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India (Conference Co-Chair)
- FOSSEE Team